LANS Research Conference Dates
- July 27-29, 2018
- July 26-28, 2019
- Register to attend – July 2
- Submit title presentation by student – July 2
- Title presentation approval by coordinator – July 2
- Hotel reservations – July 6
- Abstract submission – July 13
- LANS registration fee payment – September 28
- Submit expenses for LANS reimbursement – September 28
May 1 – Register Here
- $250 per person registration and conference fee for Alliance participants and Coordinators
- $850 per person registration and conference fee for Non-Alliance participants (Single or double occupancy)
- $250 per Non-Alliance Graduate Student working with summer cohort
- $175 per person daily rate conference fee for Non-Alliance participants (No hotel room needed).
- Fee waived for Alliance Emerging PhDs, Doctoral Scholars, and Faculty Members (up to 2 per institution).
- Complimentary Registration: for any student who wishes to invite their family and friends. Guests need to sign in at the registration desk and receive a visitor’s pass, which allows them to attend the presentation.
This complimentary registration precludes access to meals.
Exhibitor Registration Fees:
- $850 per person conference registration fee
- $500 (Participated 5 years or more) per person to participate in the exhibitor fair
- $750 (Participated less than 5 years) per person to participate in the exhibitor fair